Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pinterest Partying Hockey Mom!

Two fun things I did recently to share! My friend Tammy planned a Pinterest Party night for our group's monthly outing. This group of fantastic, fun and caring women love to craft, scrapbook, and laugh, which makes them wonderful people to call friends!
The goal of our night was to make crafty projects and try some yummy recipes all inspired by Pinterest! I loved this, because I have to admit I had been a great "pinner," but had not yet tried anything I'd pinned! Here's a pick of some projects we made. I didn't get a photo of our food table...bummer...so you'll have to trust me that it was full of delicious food!
You can follow me on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/carriectmh
We hosted a home hockey tournament, which is a great break from traveling, and I used my crafty supplies to make our raffle table look fun and very Junior RoughRider-ish!

I rely on the Cricut Sports Mania cartridge for all the hockey images!

Happy Creating!
Carrie

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

This looks like so much fun, Carrie!!! Love all the great hockey images!