Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Surf's Up!

It's cold and snowy in Iowa right now, so working with Close To My Heart's spring/summer 2013 products is a real treat! Here's what I created with the new Surf's Up paper! My favorite part of this layout, with the exception of my cutie who's pictured, is the banner I created with the CTMH burlap ribbon! So fun!
CTMH Surf's Up paper, Cricut Artiste Collection from CTMH (4 & years old), burlap ribbon, chocolate and crystal blue cardstock, metal studs, mocha gems, CTMH Keyboard Alphabet stamps, Make It From Your Heart how-to book pattern #2, chipboard stars (retired). All products CTMH
Happy Creating!
Carrie

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE this layout! Love the combo of tiny and larger photos! Your boy is adorable and you knocked this page out of the ballpark!!!