Thursday, July 1, 2010

H2H Challenges: Free Yay!

I love challenges, and honestly, I don't know why I haven't made more time for them. So I've decided that creating makes me happy, and sharing makes it fun! Anyway, the challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week is Patriotic. So, I pulled out a few supplies I've been meaning to use and the result was a fun card! CTMH supplies: Clear cards, Cherry-O paper pack, White hemp, tulip & crystal blue ink, Irresistables alphabet (sorry--a little washed out in the photo), Splendor stickease, and D1187 For Every Occasion stamp set (yay!). Also used a star punch and Coluzzle circle.

So thankful to be free! Yay!

2 comments:

Katy said...

CUTE...I especially like the hemp coming out from behind the button..how FUN is that!!! Thanks for playing along!

glorygirl said...

Super cute! Lots of freedom to be thankful for!!!! Have a happy Independence Day, Carrie!