Monday, May 6, 2013

Dream Pop!

I had a fabulous time this weekend doing some scrapbooking and teaching a workshop! The new Dream Pop papers from Close To My Heart make me so happy! Here are a few layouts for you to dream over. Then get in touch and get your own Dream Pop paper in May for just $10 with a $35 purchase.
Some sweet pics with my youngest son and a little note to him! LOVE THIS PAPER! Also used Shimmer trim, sparkes, Cricut Artiste for the flower and bow, and the zip strip.

Another gorgeous paper from Dream Pop! Also used ribbon & washi tape.

Inspired by Susan Williams, I used this layout in my weekend workshop. It is so beautiful! And I love the story, too!
Happy Creating!
Carrie

2 comments:

glorygirl said...

Carrie - These layouts are stunningly beautiful - even more so, in person! I still keep opening my scrapbook to take a peek at the balloon page. LOL! One of my all time favorite pages!!!! THANK YOU! - Julie

Just Crazy Blessed said...

Love this Carrie! Love the Blue so much! Thank you for the shout out! You are so sweet! :)