Thursday, October 21, 2010

Layouts Fall 2010 Retreat

I had so much fun at the fall retreat last weekend. Here are a few of the layouts I did. Some are missing a few elements, but I thought I'd share what I got done. Enjoy & happy creating!
Zippadee paper with assorted sizes flip flaps (allow you to get more on one page).
Coleman last year. Awwww...

Lots of hockey pages!


These have to be my favorite photos of all my boys!

It was so fun to use some "bling!"


Gotta love David Cook!

Cameron looked at this layout and said, "Mom, how did you get all those pictures? It looks like me pitching!" Cute!


The one above is my favorite from the weekend.


I like the one above, too. The title says, "You are a miracle to me."
And here is the big stack. I got 59 single pages done! I missed my family, but had a great time!


















No comments: